Wednesday, October 29, 2014

What Kind of Makeup are You Using for Halloween?





It's almost Halloween! Are you ready for trick-or-treating? I love going out and making my face all creepy and fun when I'm out getting candy with the kids. This year I'm probably going to go as a vampire or something creepy and I know that I can use all of the gorgeous Younique pigments and the Glorious primer to paint my face nice and white for a vampire face with gray sunken eyes, lots of red loose powder and Glorious for juicy, bloody lips plus black for the very inside of the mouth. I'll use silver and black for my eyes and eye liner and of course top it off with the gorgeous 3D Fiber lashes for the longest lashes EVER!

Using the glorious primer as a base for all of the pigments can really work out great. I'm also going to be putting silver streaks in my hair to top off the look. It will be pretty amazing and I'll try to remember to put a picture up. :)

What are you going to be for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment