Saturday, January 10, 2015

Back to the Swing of Things

I know I haven't posted for awhile. I tend to do things offline during Christmas months due to the stress and busyness of it all. I'm still here and loving my makeup and business :)

I didn't do a lot of recruiting in December. I should never put business on hold like that, but sometimes it doesn't take a lot of recruiting because people just knowing that I work from home should do it. If you are skeptical about work at home businesses, that's good. This is one that you shouldn't be skeptical about. We all know that companies like Mary Kay and Avon work because people work from home doing  these businesses all of the time.

Some people are scared of the phrase "network marketing", but that's okay. If you just want to sell makeup and you're really good at it then use the products to start a makeup biz. I think if someone is really good at sales then they can do that and make a good living on a honest "wage", but to be an online millionaire, I think you really need to think twice about network marketing and how it works. Duplication is the key to making money. When people signup and sell makeup then you make another kind of commission which adds to your business, and what is wrong with that? You're cutting out the middle guy and becoming the middle guy in a sense. I don't know why people get confused over this?

Anyway, if you're looking for some of those awesome Younique lashes then visit my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment