Saturday, November 15, 2014

Green Nail Polish from Pigments

Today I needed some green nail polish because it is my son's Rose Bowl football game and those are the chosen colors. So, I made a special green color from my Younique pigments and clear nail polish. It's really pretty and I love making the polish like this. Some people think it's really expensive to do, but since I get most of my makeup either free or discounted now it really isn't. I could either buy 100 nail polish colors I would never wear or use the mineral pigments I already have. Hmmm... let me think.

I've got new people coming in this month, too. We're going to set this company on fire! Yes, figuratively! LOL I was moving too slow at first, mostly due to unavoidable issues, but I stopped making excuses for myself. I'm friending and inviting so many people per day now. It IS going to happen. To some it seems like everyone and her mother has done or has heard of this, but it isn't true. There are many ladies out there who haven't even seen the lashes yet. I mean think of this, Amway is a company that has been around forever and they are still churning out millionaires. Some people think it becomes saturated, but it doesn't. It's just a numbers game. People quit, people buy, people signup, people are born--see, the possibilities are endless. Don't ever think you can't do it for once you buy that mindset, you won't do it! There are those who will and those who won't. So what!?!? Just keep moving!

I've got that big game today. Hopefully the stands will be packed. I WISH I had a shirt that said "Ask me about my lashes" but I guess I will buy one in the school colors for next year's games because I will STILL be in business and by this time next year I plan to be at either the Green or Black status. Follow me and you will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment