Monday, November 3, 2014

My Lovely Lashes!





It's no wonder that I absolutely, positively LOVE my mascara and so do all the ladies in my network and the ladies who buy it from me. Just look at it! I have old lady eyes where both weight loss and genes give me that flap over my eyelid. I can't think of what it's called right now, but it's real annoying. As you can see, my normal mascara doesn't really push my eyelashes over this little annoying skin, but the Younique 3D Fiber Lash mascara does! I LOVE IT!

I rarely put on normal mascara these days, but as you know our mascara is natural and made with collagen and green tea fibers whereas the other mascara has whatever chemicals they can probably throw into it to make it cheap. LOL My normal mascara eye is itchy and a bit irritated right now. My 3D Fiber Lash eye feels awesome. In fact, when I run my finger across the normal mascara it feels icky and gooey whereas the 3D mascara feels amazingly soft.

You can't beat this stuff. I am proud to sell it and the other products that go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment