Thursday, November 6, 2014

Is It Possible to Make Money Taking Selfies???


Making Money Taking Selfies!


Is it possible to make money while taking selfies? YES! I do it all the time :) I love making money while showing off my makeup. Ladies LOVE our mascara and makeup so much that when they see the selfies of the long, gorgeous lashes and beautiful makeup they buy the products.

I take pictures of the different looks I can do or when new products come out I show people what they're like. I love it! When people buy from my parties I can get my products at a discount and then I'm able to show them off even more! It's a win-win for everyone :)

Better yet, I can tell other women like you how to do the same and you can make money playing with makeup and taking selfies. How cool is that!?!? And how often do we get paid? HOURLY. I used to say daily, but online socials, when orders are placed online, the commissions come in every 4 hours and sometimes we get orders all day long. It's pretty amazing!

Contact me and find out more about this taking selfies and making money business. It's the funnest biz I've had yet. It's perfect for both women who work outside of the home and those who want a want a home business or wahms. I even know men who are very successful at selling these products to women because women love the lashes! The men just show selfies the women take for them. It's AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment