Monday, November 3, 2014

I Love Getting Paid Hourly

Yes, I said HOURLY. I used to say daily, but when I do parties online it can be hourly and that is without selling any on hand stock. I do carry onhand stock because I have people in Livermore who don't want to wait for their mascara, but I'd still be in business even if I didn't carry the 3D Fiber Lashes on hand.

Every time someone orders from my online website I get commissions within 4 hours and during parties that can be one after the other which is almost hourly. I love getting those emails! cha'ching more money here it comes. It feels great! I don't have to wait 2 weeks to a month like most companies for my commissions. Then, at the beginning of the next month, I make even more money with the company royalties from my downline. It's an extra added bonus and why I love both sales AND network marketing in my makeup business.

One guy in our group sold $10,000 in two months WOW! I thought it was great he was at $3K in one month for a newbie, but then he made it to 10K in 2 months. I bet most of those people reorder, too. How cool is that?

If you want to know how I get paid hourly, then check out our comp plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment