Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I'm Happy With My Younique Biz Thanks!



I get a lot of questions from people if I want to join their business and honestly, I can't imagine doing anything else but Younique now. I'm love the products and the people. I'm at Pink status right now, but I can just imagine being a Black-status presenter and watching my group grow.

I like having a product that people order every month. Like most mascara, ours should be replaced every 90 days. I do find that people order lots of different products through my site and always come back for their lashes between 60 to 90 days.  This is why I prefer makeup products over weight loss or other gimmicky products because eventually once the weight is lost then the person no longer orders the product. With makeup you're sure to have customers come back every single month!


No comments:

Post a Comment